If you’re moving your US startup or small business overseas, you may want to keep or get a US phone number. In this blog we’ll go over how to get a US Phone Number in minutes!
The benefits to having a US phone number are:
- you will save money. International calling fees can get expensive. As long as you have an internet connection, you will be able to talk and text with US customers.
- customers will have a familiar way to get ahold of you. Sometime email or web chat just isn’t enough and you need to jump on the phone. Having a US phone number will help you communicate with your US customers.
One of the more common used apps since it is free is Google Voice. In this case, you will need an existing US phone number to use Google Voice. Reach is a great google voice alternative for getting a US phone number.
Since Reach uses your internet connection, you will be able to talk and text with your American customers on your wifi connection or cell phone internet. No more high international fees!
How to Get a US Phone Number with Reach Business Phone
- Create an account with your email
- Choose your phone number by area code
- Once your account is activated, you can starting making calls and texting
This process takes less than 3 minutes.
Why you should use Reach for your American Customers?
Reach offers many features over a traditional desktop phone or smartphone. Here are some below:
- Shared phone numbers for growing teams
- Auto replies for when you are unavailable
- Bookmarks to help remember important conversations and tasks
- Zapier integrations
- Desktop calling and texting
To summarize, if you are considering getting a US phone number for your overseas business, there are far better and more affordable options than trying to go through the traditional phone carriers. If you’d like to get a US phone number, click here to get started with a free trial with Reach.